US Elections ~ Florida
Directory of Florida elections. Florida candidates for Governor, state reps and Congress (Senators / House of Representatives). FL primary and election races. Voting info. Political parties. State election office.
Election, Primary & Caucus Dates:
State Primary: TBD
For eligibility & identification requirements, dates, deadlines, voting materials, contact info and more: [ click here ].
All important election dates & deadlines for voters: [ click here ].
Poll Opening & Closing Times:
In the state of In Florida, all polls are open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM local time.
Florida is split between Eastern / Central time zones.
Next State Constitutional Officer Elections in 2022.
Florida Lieutenant Governor:
Jeanette Nunez (R)
(Note: Governor nominees select Lt. Governor runningmates and run as a ticket after the primary.)
Florida State Legislature:
Florida has 40 State Senate members: 17 (Democrats), 23 (Republicans).
Length of term: 4 years. Term limits: 2 terms (8 years).
House of Representatives
Florida has 120 State House members: 46 (Democrats), 71 (Republicans), 3 (Vacant).
Length of term: 2 years. Term limits: 4 terms (8 years).
2019 | On Your Ballot:
See the 2019 Florida Races, Court Judges & Ballot Measures you will be voting on: [ click here ].
- Includes all your federal, state and local races.
NOTE: Type in your address, then click "Check My Races." This will list everything to appear on your ballot this year.
(Terms are 6 years in length)
Marco Rubio (R)
Has been in office since: 2011
* Next Election in 2022.
U.S. House Of Representatives:
(Terms are 2 years in length)
1st District Candidates:
2nd District Candidates:
3rd District Candidates:
4th District Candidates:
5th District Candidates:
8th District Candidates:
11th District Candidates:
13th District Candidates:
14th District Candidates:
15th District Candidates:
20th District Candidates:
22th District Candidates:
23rd District Candidates:
24th District Candidates:
Florida Election Office:
Florida - Division of Elections
(Get voter registration & information. Polling places and times. Absentee voting. Ballot measures. District maps. Election FAQ.)
Florida Political Parties:
Constitution Party of Florida
Florida Democratic Party
Green Party of Florida
Justice Party of Florida
Libertarian Party of Florida
Peace & Freedom Party of Florida
Reform Party of Florida
Republican Party of Florida
Find Your Home Town | Localized Florida Election Information:
Find Your Home Town: Cities, Towns and County Directory
Election Races: Who's In. Who's Out.
- VOTING has begun! Check your state for details... October 22, 2018
- CONNECTICUT District 2: Dan Postemski (R) is abandoning his run vs Congressman Joe Courtney (D); says the Republican Party was not providing him any real help for his race. October 8, 2018
- MISSISSIPPI: Jim Hood (D) will enter open 2019 gubernatorial race. October 8, 2018
- SUPREME COURT: Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court by a Senate vote of 50-48. October 6, 2018
- FLORIDA District 17: Democrat candidate April Freeman (D) died on Sunday night at the age of 54, according to her family. September 24, 2018
- VIRGINIA: Winsome Sears (R) launches write-in run for US Senate. September 24, 2018
- See More Recent News...
Calendar Of Events
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Register To Vote?
- I Don't Know If I'm Already Registered To Vote. How Do I Find Out?
- I've Moved. Do I Need To Re-Register To Vote?
- What Are My State's Voter Laws & Registration Deadlines?
- Where Do I Go To Vote? (Polling Places)
- What Do I Need To Bring With Me When I Vote?
- How Do I Vote Absentee?
- What District Do I Live In?
- How Do I Contact My Elected Officials & Politicans To Make My Voice Heard?
- How Has My Elected Official Voted On Every Bill & Issue While In Office?
- Is My Elected Offical Telling The Truth OR Full Of Crap?
- What Is My State's Election Info Website?
- What's The Difference Between a Primary, Caucus & Convention?
- How Do I Vote Or Participate in a Primary Or Caucus?
- What Is My Political Ideology? How do I figure it out?