US Elections ~ Ohio
Directory of Ohio elections. Ohio candidates for Governor, state reps and Congress (Senators / House of Representatives). OH primary and election races. Voting info. Political parties. State election office.
Election, Primary & Caucus Dates:
Presidential Primary: March 10, 2020
Democrat Delegates: 136
Republican Delegates: 82
- - - - - - - - - -
Ohio Electoral Votes: 18
The Electoral College consists of 538 electors.
A majority of 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President.
2019 | On Your Ballot:
See all your 2019 Ohio Races, Court Judges & Ballot Measures: [ click here ].
(Type in your address, then click "Check My Races." This will show you everything you'll vote on.)
For eligibility & identification requirements, dates, deadlines, voting materials, contact info and more: [ click here ].
All important election dates & deadlines for voters: [ click here ].
Poll Opening & Closing Times:
In the state of Ohio, all polling places will be open from 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern Time.
Next State Constitutional Officer Elections in 2022.
Ohio Lieutenant Governor:
Jon Husted (R)
Ohio General Assembly:
Ohio General Assembly
Senate: Democratic Caucus | Republican Caucus
Ohio has 33 State Senate members: 9 (Democrats), 24 (Republicans).
Length of term: 4 years. Term limits: 2 terms (8 years).
House of Representatives: Democratic Caucus | Republican Caucus
Ohio has 99 State House members: 38 (Democrats), 59 (Republicans), 2 (Vacant).
Length of term: 2 years. Term limits: 4 terms (8 years).
Terms are 6 years in length.
Each state has 2 US Senators. 2 US Senators x 50 States = 100 Total US Senators.
U.S. House Of Representatives:
Terms are 2 years in length.
Ohio has 16 Reps (Congressmen & Congresswomen) in the House.
Total number of Reps in the House = 435.
1st District Candidates:
3rd District Candidates:
4th District Candidates:
5th District Candidates:
6th District Candidates:
7th District Candidates:
9th District Candidates:
10th District Candidates:
11th District Candidates:
12th District Candidates:
13th District Candidates:
14th District Candidates:
15th District Candidates:
Ohio Election Office:
Ohio Division Of Elections
(Get voter registration & information. Polling places and times. Absentee voting. Ballot measures. District maps. Election FAQ.)
Find Your Home Town | Localized Ohio Election Information:
Find Your Home Town: Cities, Towns and County Directory
- NEW YORK District 17: David Buchwald (D) enters the race for retiring Congresswoman Lowey's open seat. October 15, 2019
- MASSACHUSETTS: Steve Pemberton (D) exits the US Senate race following Congressman Joe Kennedy's entrance into it. October 15, 2019
- WISCONSIN District 7: Tricia Zunker (D) & Lawrence Dale (D) enter the open seat special election. October 15, 2019
- LOUISIANA: Governor John Bel Edwards (D), 47%, forced into a runoff with Eddie Rispone (R), 27%. Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin (R), 41%, forced into a runoff with Gwen Collins-Greenup (D), 34%. In all other statewide contests, the incumbents won outright. October 13, 2019
- See All Election Races...
Calendar Of Events
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Register To Vote?
- I Don't Know If I'm Already Registered To Vote. How Do I Find Out?
- I've Moved. Do I Need To Re-Register To Vote?
- What Are My State's Voter Laws & Registration Deadlines?
- Where Do I Go To Vote? (Polling Places)
- What Do I Need To Bring With Me When I Vote?
- How Do I Vote Absentee?
- What District Do I Live In?
- How Do I Contact My Elected Officials & Politicans To Make My Voice Heard?
- How Has My Elected Official Voted On Every Bill & Issue While In Office?
- Is My Elected Offical Telling The Truth OR Full Of Crap?
- What's The Difference Between a Primary, Caucus & Convention?